KingCampy
Third Instar
I really enjoy taking photographs of these guys, they always hold still and let me get nice close shots even with a flash.
They like it dry and cool, I keep temperatures under 70F and only mist one or two corners of their bin leaving the rest quite dry.
I started with 21 individuals back in April, a few died right off the bat (I think I was using too much moisture at first), but then there was a huge baby boom and I have well over 150 individuals now. They favor the bark pieces I add that have deep grooves in them.



They like it dry and cool, I keep temperatures under 70F and only mist one or two corners of their bin leaving the rest quite dry.
I started with 21 individuals back in April, a few died right off the bat (I think I was using too much moisture at first), but then there was a huge baby boom and I have well over 150 individuals now. They favor the bark pieces I add that have deep grooves in them.


